Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Disney Land

Disney
Went to Disney Land with a friend on the 24th of October(a week till Halloween).
Believe it or not, this was only my 3rd time going there in my life, so I was excited!

There've been lots of nice attractions: The Haunted Mansion, Pooh's Hunny Hunt, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of Caribbean, Swiss Family's Tree House, Star Tours, Alice's Tea Party, and so on. But what I'm impressed with the most is the quality of 3D films in Disney Land: when I see 3D movies at normal theaters I find it often hard to say it's 3D. The thing that's supposed to be seen in 3D is blurred and unfocused most of the times. But here at Disney Land, it's LITERALLY 3D! You can see characters only inches before your eyes!!

 I also took some pictures. The sunset one I took while waiting for Big Thunder Mountain, and I even took one while we were spinning at full speed at Alice's Tea Party!

We enjoyed to our heart content, from 8 am till 10 pm. We ended up riding 15 attractions out of 40! Not bad, huh? 
 Next time, in the near future, I will be going to Disney Sea!