Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Trip to Hanoi

I was in Hanoi, Vietnam from 30 Oct to 5 Nov. It was my first time to visit somewhere south East Asia and travel abroad alone. The reason I chose Vietnam is it's close to Japan compared to other countries and thought it’s good for a short trip. Before I left Japan, I was excited but little bit worried as traveling alone could be dangerous.

I stayed in an inexpensive hostel which had 5 beds in a room. I became friends with the travelers stayed in there. The staffs are very nice as well. In Hanoi, I enjoyed walking around the city. There were heaps of motorcycles and it made it difficult to cross the road though I got used to it soon. Drinking was fun, too. They had Hanoi beer and I liked it.

Although I spent nearly all the money I earned in summer, it was such a good experience. I want to go abroad in February or March again. If you know any good place, let me know!