Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

2015 December


I’ll tell you what I did on December. At 23rd, I went to Round 1 with my friends. I’ve only went there once, so I really excited it. We played tennis, badminton, batting, ping pong, darts, bowling and so on. After we went Round 1 we went to the restuarant to eat meat. It was very delicious after we played sports..
Next I’m going to talk about what I did on Christmas. I used to go outside with my family to eat dinner but this year, I had spend my time with my boyfriend at home. We made dinner together, watch movies and we gave presents to each other. I gave my boyfriend, purse and he gave me pajamas. It was very pretty so I wear it every day.
My birthday was on 30th, so he made a suprise that after I came back from work, he was waiting in my house making dinner!! The food was really awesome! Everything was filled with my favorites and for a present, he gave me a necklase. It was the best birthday I've ever had!
Did you have a great Christmas?