Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, January 14, 2016

USJ


On March 8th, I'm going to USJ by bus. It is said that it will take about 8 hours. We start from Tokyo at 23 o'clock at night on the 8th and it arrives at 8:00 at the morning on  the 9th. On the first day, we will enjoy in USJ and on the second day, we are going to travel around Osaka. I've been to Kyoto once but I've never been to Osaka so I am really excited. However, I don't know anything about it so I hope someone could tell me the good places in Osaka. As my plan, I will go to see Osaka Castle and after that, eat Okonomiyaki or something. I will tell you more about it after March 8th!