Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Meeting my friend

During winter holiday, I went back to my hometown in Mie. While I stayed in Mie, I met my friend from high school. I had not seen her since summer break, so I was happy to see her. We went to  Nagashima Spa Land and rode many attractions there. One of my best ride was a roller coaster called Steel Dragon. It is 97meters high at the highest point. It's very thrilling, but I really like this roller coaster. We also got to ride new roller coaster called Acrobat. We had to give up this ride the last time we visited because the waiting time was so long, but this time, we were able to ride it without waiting so long. I really enjoyed all the ride and I also got to talk alot with my friend.
 I had so much fun!!