Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy new year!

How was your winter holiday?
I spent the days very reaxing. I made osechi with my mom on silvester. The new year's day I had dinner with my grand parents and cousins. It was my dad's side family. We ate Sukiyaki. All together we were 9 people. It is what we do every year. But one difference was my brother wasn't here. He works in Osaka and lives there with his wife. His wife works at a cram school and the cram school has only a day off. It was too hard for them to come to Tokyo and go back to Osaka in a day. So they couldn't have Sukiyaki with us.
On the 2nd we went to my mother's parents house. My grandma has already past away so my grandpa looked very happy that many people surrounding him.We were 9 people again on that day. We ate lunch together. We had many things to talk and the time went so fast. It was a great time.
 And Congratulations to Aogaku at the Hakone Ekiden!!!!