Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

In Shizuoka



On December 28th, I went back to my hometown, Shizuoka. I really enjoyed myself there. I have 3 reasons to this. First is because I met my cats whose names are Tara and Ikura. They are twins are cute. However at the last day in Shizuoka, Tara and Ikura had a big fight and Ikura got injured. I don't know what happened after that but they are usually very friendly so I think everything is ok.
The next reason is because I finally met my sister's baby. He is a baby boy and his name is Yu. He was born on December 1st. I've never seen a baby so small like him so I was screaming in my heart " Kawaiii!!!!".
The last reason is shopping. My mother bought me lots of things. Shoes, clothes, purse, jacket...and so on. Everything became my favorite and I wear my new shoes everyday for school.
I really had a nice time in Shizuoka and I really want to go back there again. Shizuoka is very warm and people there are really friendly. If you've never been to Shziuoka, I recommend you to.