Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, July 13, 2018

Response to everybody's blog post since I lack in creativity

Yeah, I know. What is wrong with the weather. I don't understand either.

Yeah, I feel you. Not enough sleep here either.

Yeah, I feel you too. I don't know how much I should be studying for the tests.

The main is though...why can guys lose weight so easily...
I'm trying to get a summer body over here but it's not working at all.
Maybe I should cut down on sugar but since I have low blood pressure, I need the sugar to keep me going, especially during the summer.

Anyways, it's 1am already. I have more "stuff" I need to work on.
Imma end it here.