Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, July 9, 2018

Strengthened surveillance


My mom starts to go to the trampoline gym, which is good for her health, but which is not good for my mental health. Earlier this month, she was asked to come with her boss, so she took a trial lesson at the gym in Shibuya. Though she hesitated to go there at first, she found jumping on the trampoline exciting. I know her boss’s care for her employees is nice, however, her boss has given her opportunities to commute to Shibuya more frequently. I’m already suffering from my dad’s walking around Shibuya station every weekday and my mom’s wandering around the station at least twice a week. If my mom starts to come to Shibuya besides her working days, it is more likely to see my parents outside. Oh no, I feel like they are keeping an eye on me!