Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, May 10, 2019

New Watch

My father got me a new watch the other day. Before I started attending university, I thought I wouldn’t need one because I would always have my smartphone handy to check the time. I realized, though, that a watch on your wrist could really come in handy when you’re in a rush, or when you have a strict teacher that doesn’t allow smartphones in class.

My dad and I looked at a variety of different watches. I personally really liked the Daniel Wellington series, with its simple and sophisticated designs. However I was looking for one that has numbers on its face, not dashes or dots. I tried on a few other brands, finding out that my wrist was so slender that a lot of the watches in store looked too big on me. We eventually came across one that was perfectit was small but still easy to see, had numbers on its face, and it even had a tiny golden star on one of the hands that twinkled when you tilted your wrist to check the time. I also loved the way it had a black strap, so it can go well with any type of clothing. My father was happy to buy it for me.