Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

So fun!

Yesterday, we didn't have our second part of the IE class. After eating lunch, I returned to the classroom and saw some of my classmates playing card games.

I joined the group who were playing the card game and I really enjoyed it. Even though we meet often in classes, I think it was my first time spending time with a lot them outside class. I really like my IE classmates because everyone is very friendly and fun, and the atmosphere is relaxed.

We have IE classes only in the first semester, so I'm very sad to think that we will get together for classes only for 8-9 more weeks. I wish the IE classes continued in the next semester. I hope we will all keep in touch even though this semester finishes.