Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Siblings coming to visit

Two of my siblings are coming to Japan this June through July(during summer) from San Jose, California this year.

I have three younger siblings, and two older brothers that have a different mother, and the ones coming this year are the two younger ones.

One of them turned 15 two months ago, and he took an entrance exam for a high school in Chicago, so he's going to live at a dormitory there from this year. He plays ice hockey, so he travels a lot. He became interested in studying at Chicago after visiting there many times for tournaments. He's the only one in the siblings that went to Europe because of this. 

My sister is turning 14 this year, and she loves dancing. She has long legs and arms, and her head and face are so small that I can't believe that she is my sister. I think I'm the closest to her because I used to share a room with her for a few years before I came to Japan.

My youngest brother is turning 11 this October, and he's really a mood maker. He was born in the U.S., and he's the only one that doesn't have a Japanese name. He plays ice hockey like his brother. My dad decided that he can't come to Japan this time because it's too expensive, and because he would just play video games all day long even if he comes here.

Since I haven't seen them for almost a year, I am kind of nervous to see them this summer.