Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 13, 2019

Sleeping Beauty?

Today was Sunday, and I got up at around12:00. I was very surprised because recently I was succeeding to get up early. I went to the sink to wake myself up, looked at the mirror and laughed. My face was like Anpanman. My mother came to me and said “you were sleeping so long like sleeping beauty” but no, I was rather a sleeping anpanman. With my sleepy head, I recalled the story sleeping beauty and realised how unfair it is that the princess stays beautiful with a 100 year or so sleep. But then I also noticed that she was sleeping because of the magic and that magic would have probably prevented her from becoming like an anpanman face. Or maybe its  just me that experienced your face changing while you sleep. Anyways, if you actually read this, sorry for waisting your time lol.