Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Lost Thing

It was a nostalgic, gloomy, strange and lovely movie. I'm scared of something with this kind of atmosphere, because it's like unsubstantial and unreliable on a point that what it shows superficially is not always true and it has some dire truth, but I think this movie had a clear happy end, so I was relieved that it ended peacefully. I think the lost thing symbolizes simply something lost, but I don't have a persuasive reason at all. It seems like it has some different symbol, but I feel it's just about something lost. I'm saying this because of my lack of imagination. If I try to expand on it more, I think it symbolizes a new beginning, guessing from the ending and what the protagonist was saying at the end. He was saying that the place the lost thing arrived finally was not the place he originally belonged, but he was happy, so I think it means a new beginning or new life.