Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bad habit

I have a bad and established habit. I tend to watch various movies and animation on Youtube if I'm free. If I watch it for a few minutes, it's no problem. However, I watch it for hours unwillingly. In fact, I didn't know Youtube until I graduated from high school, so many people were surprised at my ignorance. This cite is very convenient because I can search for the movie and animation that I want to see very easily. What I watch frequently on this cite is mainly sport, movie and animated cartoon. I love football and basketball so very much, so I often watch NBA and football league in various countries. I love and respect Kobe Bryant, who is the famous basketball player in Los Angels Lakers. He is the best player in the history of NBA, I think. He had scored 80 points in one game!!! I also love football and had been playing it until junior high school. My favorite football team is FC Barcelona, but my favorite players are Robin van Persie in Manchester United and Neymar in Santos!! I often watch them on Youtube.
I also watch some animated cartoons such as: Detective Conan, One piece and Dragon Ball. I'm sure that it' dangerous for me to watch these movies because if I started to watch them, I would continue to watch them for hours. As a result, the amount of my sleeping time decreased and I'll be very sleepy all the next day. I want to sweep away my sleepiness, but I cannot drink coffee. lol  It's an unstoppable and addicted habit, so I have to try to restrict the time that I watch Youtube.

Today I have no class. However, I have to prepare for two presentations:one for Reading class and the other one for IE Listening class. Most of them is finished, so I have to check them in detail. I also have to have my hair cut because my hair became too long...

I'm very hungry now, so I'll cook something...
See you tomorrow!!