Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Last Sunday

i had a ballet stage last Sunday. i danced the Kitori on the stage. i practiced it hard for that day, almost every day i went to the ballet studio on the week. however, on Thursday, i had a fever like the Noro virus, so i could not go to the last rehearsal at my studio on Friday, and i lose my strength, so a practice on Saturday was hard for me because of strenghlessness. on the very day of the stage, i did my best and i could good performance which i can do now. although i could not turn 32 times at the end of my performance, but I'd like to make an effort for the next stage in order to do such skill.