Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Punched holes for pierced earrings

Last Sunday, I made up my mind and went to the dermatology to punch holes for pierced earring.
I have wanted to do, but it was terrible action for me. I thought, "If I give up, I would not punched holes forever" so I prepare myself for the worst. I was so nurvous, so I propose the counselling, but When I enter the clinic, suddenly femal doctor punched a hole in my ear without counselling. Can you imagine the situation?! I was stiffing because of fear and pain, then the doctor said, " Disinfect your ears for 1month!!" I asked to her, " How? Where can I get disinfectant? Can I take bath with pierce earrings? Should I sleep with pierece earrings? Teach me!!!!!!!!" Maybe, I was troublesome patient for her because I questioned too much, she said " You can get disinfect at Matsumoto Kiyoshi!
Haha!!" That was her all answer to my question. If you feel like punching holes for piereced earrings, I recommend you that you should choose clinic seriously.