Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, December 17, 2012

winter vacation

I am really looking forward to the winter vacation. 22 December, I will go to Minatomirai to see an illumination and Kawasaki to watch a gospel concert of my friend. I can't wait the Saturday.

After the day, I will go to Hakube in Nagano!! This is a big big big event for me!! I will snowboard. Doing that is first time for me. I think I will fall on my backside. Also, I will make an unbaked cheedecake!! my friend requested. Usually, I dont cook in my home, but in there, I make some dessert.

After the New Year's day, I have a part-time job. Actually, I have it in the last day of this year. Its work is very hard, but people in there are so funny. I like them. I can work in there no matter how the work is hard.

what will you do in winter vacation???