Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Presentation in IE3 core class

Hello, everyone!! It's rainy day...
Last week, we had some discussions for our book report instead of media discussion, so everyone in my class would be happy. However, I still have two events this week: presentation in IE3 Listening  and Reading class. I have already done it in Listening class, but I haven't finished the one in Reading class. I'm going to give a presentation about the harm of tobacco on our health. This is why I'll be busy until Friday...

I'll also have a big presentation in IE3 core class after winter vacation. Our presentation is about food and health. Although some people in my group was very happy because it sounded easy to make a presentation bout it, it was hard for us to think about some questions for it.

I think it's very important for us to think about food and health. I guess what influences on our health is food that we eat every day. Taking care of ourselves is a bit difficult for us, though that is the most important things in our life. Especially, fast food influences on our health in the bad way because it contains many many many genetically modified foods. There are a lot of fast food restaurant in Japan, such as McDonald's KFC, Burger King, MOS BURGER, LOTTERIA and SUBWAY. I make it a point not to eat fast foods while I live by myself because they are too bad for my health. This is why I try to cook and eat health foods almost everyday.

If you have free time, please answer these questions.
1) Which fast food shop do you use the most??
2) How many times do you eat fast food in a month??
3) What influences did(do) you have on your body by eating it??
4) What foods do you eat for your health though you hate??
5) What's the purpose of eating that foods??

Do you know KAMO?? It is the soccer shop which Kensuke and I visited together yesterday. We could see a lot of soccer goods, such as uniforms, shoes and balls which had signs from many famous soccer players around the world. We looked forward to visit there for a long time, so we were very happy!! I wanted to buy some goods in that shop, but I didn't have enough money to do so...

See you next Thursday!!