Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Book Report (self-reflection & next book choices)

A discussion on the book report that we did on last week was interesting to me, as it enabled me to learn about the book that each person was presenting, and their thoughts toward the book.

However, I thought I need to work on my speech more. That is because when I tried to tell what was written on the book last week, all things that I wanted to tell came up at once, which made me got mixed up and couldn't say well... I had a hard time putting my ideas into order while explaining about my book report, and that made my talk worse... I should have read my paper than to get lost on what I was trying to say. Yet, I was able to explain my book better in the second time.

What book should I do next? Well, I'm having trouble deciding picking out one from the next four books: Pygmalion, Siddhartha, The Great Gatsby, or Pride and Prejudice. Since I have interests on Greek myth and Buddhism, the first two looked interesting to me. However, I heard many people say that the book, The Great Gatsby, is really good. The title, Pride and Prejudice, seemed attractive to me, for I'm interested in learning psychology. Perhaps, I'll do the last one...? Well, does anyone know about the book? Is it difficult? Mmmm... it's really difficult to choose one, but whatever book I choose, I want to try my best to do it better next time!