Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Book Report

     We first completed the first book report last Tuesday.  It took a long time to read the book and research relevant articles.
     In fact, I am not a good reader, and always got poor grades in writing about books in my school days.  Furthermore, I'm not familiar with American literature, so this book report was a  real challenge for me.
     However, as I read "Of Mice and Men," written by John Steinbeck, I came to be interested in it.  It was a tragedy, but the story of the book taught me many things about human life.  Meanwhile, I realized that I liked American literature and wanted to read more.
     This book report gave me a new opportunity for me to be interested in literature.  In the second book report, too, I am going to write the book written by John Steinbeck.  The title of the book I'm going to read is "The Grapes of Wrath."  The book seems to be difficult, but I'll do what I can do.