Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Book Report

On last Friday, we presented the book report that took me forever to finish in a group, and actually, it was a pretty exciting presentation. Each person had something to say, and we were able to discuss all the themes and the symbol and lead the conversation to a real life situation. So, by listening to other student's presentation, I was able to get the main idea of the novel they read, and at the same time it made me get an interest of reading that book.

Talking about the next book report, right now I am thinking about reading a classic novel again.
There are two books I am interested in and they are The Scarlet Letter and The Crucible.  However, I am not definitely sure if I am going to read a classic. Since I like the author Sharon Draper very much, I might read a novel written by her that I have not read yet. I think all of her novels have a very nice theme to it that is worth discussing with the class and I believe her books are very enjoyable, so if I chose to read her book, I would enjoy the second book report very much.