Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Club activity at Tamagawadai Jidoukan

Yesterday, I went to Tamagawadai Jidoukan for my club activity.
We planned to make little umbrellas and frogs with children.

I planned making little umbrellas myself,
so I was little worried but many kids liked it and made many wonderful umbrellas.

One girl came from faraway, to visit Aoyama Kodomo Kai's event and I was so touched.
She was so cute, and I hope I can meet her again.

Also, we had a little meeting about the sleep over in Jidoukan we are planning.
I'm really looking forward to it! I think it will be a fun night.

Since I don't have any brothers or sisters, I really enjoy the time with many children.

Last time I mentioned about Aoyama Sai, but we are going to be in Sagamihara Sai too!
We are planning to sell foods, so please come and visit us!(#^^#)