Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sports Festival

Last Thursday I had my class off, so I went to my high school to see the sports festival. Let me write about it. The sports festival in my high school is very unique, and also very exciting. We are divided into eight teams: red, purple, blue, yellow, pink, white, orange, green. In the program of the fetival, there is a performance time, in which each team dances for about six or seven minutes to appeal to the judges. The third graders in each team make the dance, prepare the music for it, and teach it to first and second graders. Last year I was the one who made dance, edit the music, and taught dance. There are around 120 people in one team so it was very hard to teach dance to them all. However, my team, which was white, took second place in the performance and we burst into tears of joy. This year, purple won the performance. My ko-hai who is very close to me was the one who made up the dances so I was very happy to see them smiling. After that, my grade went to party, and then went bowling. It was very fun seeing my high school friends.