Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday morning

Today, I woke up a bit late than I usually do every Friday, but I managed to get on the bus on time. However, when I had to transfer to the train, since it was raining this morning, there were many people waiting in the platform. I tried getting in but it was already filled with people so I had to wait for another train. I understand that. The problem is that the train was delayed. I couldn't hear the reason for the delay very well but probably because of the rain. All I was thinking about was getting to class as fast as possible, so when I didn't see any train coming for five minutes, I felt very panicked. But I'm happy that I made it to class. It was a tough morning for me. 

Anyways, hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: