Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Genpatsukun and Nuclearboy

          To me I think "Genpatsukun" was easy to understand, especially for kids. When I was a kid many people around me used those inappropriate words all the time. So this kind of way actually keeps big attentions for kids. Mostly for the topic that's very complicated and too boring. However, there are minus point within this video. the video somehow allows kids to laugh since it uses a lot of inappropriate words but kids might not take nuclear problem very seriously.

           In the other video of "Nuclearboy" it was so hard to understand. The thing is using these inappropriate words to something is very usual in Japan but in America I consider these words not really the way to make people in those country laugh. They will just feel shocked using inappropriate words. I lived in america when I was in elementary school and looking back at that time none of my girlfriend or boyfriend used words that aren't improper words at school.


To conclude, I consider the culture's difference makes the video very hard to understand. Japanese people may be able to understand, in contrast American will just feel uncomfortable seeing lacking words.