Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 6, 2019

Club activities

I started going to my club activities! One is guitar ensemble where I do drum and the other is Karuta. I can’t play the drums yet so I’m having a hard time but it’s a lot of fun!! Everyone teaches it to me really nicely! Is there anyone who can play it?? If there are, teach it to me! I want to do my best so that I will be able to play it much better! As for karuta, I’ve been doing it in my high school years so I thought it would be fine but I forgot a lot. I haven’t done for a while so it kind of makes sense, but I want to be able to do it like I used to!