Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Movies I watched this week

I watched the movie Sixth Sense and The Silence of the Lambs last weekend. Sixth Sense was a good movie, the foreshadowing and the ending was terrific. It was a little bit slow in the middle, and my grandfather who was watching the film with me had spoiled the end before I watched it; other than that, it was great. This was the fourth time I watched The Silence of the Lambs counting from last year, but it never gets old. I love Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins' acting, it is still one of the top 10 movies that I ever watched.

At the beginning of this week, I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street, the 1984 version(original) and the 2010 version. I really liked both of the movie's endings, but I liked the original version better as a whole.
Freddie in the original movie was a little bit comical and funny in a way. 
It was kind of amusing to see young Johnny Depp in the original one, although I didn't notice it until I saw the making video for that movie.

Yesterday, I watched the new Avengers movie in the theater and watched Crimson Peak afterward. Tom Hiddleston, who is playing Loki in the Avengers movie had reminded me of the movie Crimson Peak. I wanted to watch it when it came out, but I didn't have the chance, and I forgot about it until now. I had a high expectation for the movie, because of the ratings on Google. It wasn't as good as I had expected though. 
I kind of regretted watching it(no offense to those who like it).
All the actors were great in the movie, but I think it had a weak plot. It wasn't as scary as it says on some of the articles. I guess it wasn't my type of movie...
I usually like occult movies, but this wasn't it.


Today I watched this movie called One Day, which is played by Anne Hathaway.  The movie reminded me of this movie called Love, Rosie, because in both films, two people are in love with each other but keep on losing the chance to tell each other their feelings for more than 10 years.
One Day had a better plot than Love, Rosie in my opinion, although I was annoyed by Dexter during the entire movie. Anne Hathaway did a great job presenting her character, Emma. I loved her acting as usual.

I used to watch dramas, movies, and youtube videos all day long when I was a Freshman in high school, but I don't have enough energy to stay up late anymore, so I am glad that I was able to use my time this week to watch all these movies this week.