Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Exermination

We are going to take previousterm exermination in July and I have 8 ones at this time. How many tests do you have? I feel nervous even from now because they are all difficult. However, I had 13 ones when I was a freshman.

Nevertheless, I am going to do quite a few things during the summer vacation - Going back to my hometown, doing my homework (some reports), studying English, going shopping with my friends, taking part in a camp to get a car licence, and so forth. I also have more what I want to do during the summer vacation - going somewhere as a trip with someone or alone etc. , but I am not able to do them all. I also need to get some money by doing part time job!

For all students, studying is the most important thing and it is duty for us, too. Though we ought to consider it as an indispensable component, we always tend to forget this and aome students abandon it. We should notice it. Also I want to act like this.

See you then!