Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Michael Jackson

We watched a video of Michael Jackson in our IE class.
In this Video, there are many people who are Black and White. Though the color of skinsare different, all of them enjoy the music and the space together. This video tells me that the color or race don't connect with life, we can enjoy thgether and all of us are same human beings.
I was shocked when I knew that Michael Jackson died. I knew that he had cosmetic surgery to change the color of his skin. I thought that he didn't need to do so. And I can't understand that people aroundhim said to him about his color of skin. I think if he didn't have cosmetic surgery, he could live longer.