Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

where are the sheep?

My shirt is stuck onto my body and I can't sleep.
I blame it all on skype and also apple for making 2star quality products called iPods where it takes you hours to figure out how to make it quit syncing your whole music library every time you plug it it. By the way I dropped and broke my iTouch, and Apple gave me a brand new one! But still it doesn't make their products any better.

I've also been going to a lot of shows recently. My friend who can't make any friends at school and I have nothing to do but look forward to the shows on the weekends. Yesterday we went to go see WWE to refresh ourselves.

Some of the shows were all nighters which I absolutely hate because as a student I would like to keep my life cycle balanced. Not only does it ruin my skin, but makes me feel miserable when I get up the next day at 4pm and realised I wasted a perfect day off. But shows are still fun. There basically the center of my life now.

One fun show I went to was this fairly large festival at Kawasaki Club Citta.
There wern't any bands I wanted to see, but I just wanted to meet my friends.
It was all night so I did't have to worry about the last train home, and most of my friends were there!
My brother who reminds me of nam-plaa (that fermented fish sauce they use in Thai food)


I went with my friend from highschool. During my highschool years, we always ate lunch and hung out all the time until she quit and left her house. the last time I ran into hew was in Shinjuku and god knows what she was doing on the streets.

I was happy and surprised how she called me on that particular day before the show when we haven't spoken to each other for almost an year.
I introduced her to my friend and told her about how shes a year younger than me and is living with some random guy in Ikebukuro.
And an interesting thing my friend told me is that she said "I kinda guessed because people who had family problems, usually when they talk, they don't have any feeling in the tone of their voice. Theres one girl like that at my school too"
WOW! Has anyone ever noticed this? Do you think so?

Anyways people were very crazy but I just wanted to sit down. In the venue, this is what was going on... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7KjMQRhsyQ
Kids these days are just energetic! What happened to me?
The show ended with some terrible DJing by geki-rock but I had a blast



I went to another show that was all night again and did some DJing.


I was going to ask people questions for the questionnaires for our group presentation but no one took it seriously! Is it just me, or is everyone getting one word answers only? or "no comment!"?
Even if they didn't give me useful comments, you still gotta love the Versace sunglasses!