Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Manga cafe

Yesterday, I visited Kichityouji after my last class was finished. It took more than one hour from Machida to Kichityouji and the train is always crowded in the evening. I was very disgusted by that because I was so tired. But, my friend was really angry when I managed to arrive at Kichityouji. he said "I couldn't understand why you were so late". It made me really irritated. Well, dear my friend, I had an objection to that. First of all, as I mentioned, Kichityouji is far from my hometown, Machida. And, the reason you felt I was late is your hometown is very close to Kichityouji. So, you could get to Kichityouji only ten minutes. I wish you could be really an considerate person. Anyway, After that, we ate ramen in Bubuka ( Abura Soba is quite delicious) and played billiard for one hour. He is good at billiard though he has played billiard a couple of time. And we went to Manga Cafe. It is my first time to go to Manga Cafe in Tokyo. Honestly, contrary to my expectation, it was not good in service and room. room is not clean and I couldn't find manga I wanted to read. After all, I spent the night watching movie I borrowed from TSUTAYA. I don't recommend to go to Manga Cafe in Tokyo. I will never visit it.