Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Last weekend

Last Saturday, I had a club activity. Some OB and OG were coming that time, and I was so happy to see them. It was a hot day, so we sweated a lot and needed to take drink much. I was very tired but could enjoy it. After the activity, we went to eat together! I ate a lot because I was really hungry and all of the food were really good. We then went for karaoke until 5 am. Although there were some people sleeping, we sang many kinds of songs and enjoyed till next morning. After we said good bye to my club members, five of us went to McDonalds to have a breakfast. We stayed there about 6 hours though we were tired and sleepy. It was sooo fun and I could spend a good time.