Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

genpatsukun

I thought the video was really cute. The only thing I did not like was that it was a little grose... Like the fukushima genpatsu was farting a lot of gas which was not that bad, but compared to that, Chernobyl chan not only farted, but she had terrible diarrhea and she kept on running around and around in the class room. What made me sick was that Chernobyl chan was a girl..... having a terrible diarrhea.... I mean that just made me shiver a bit...
Anyway enough of diarrhea comments, I thought it was really Japanese made because Japanese like to show poops in anime and manga.... like.... gintama.... OMG I talked about poop again. I thought in order to go more global, I thought the poop should have been changed to something else... like umm.... oh great.. i can't think of any other example for it....

I am sorry for those who read this, because I pretty much talked about diarrhea the most of the time not genpatsukun. But hey, the video was really easy for anybody to understand and all of you know that!