Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Varmints

In the last class, we watched "Varmint," but I couldn't relly understand it so I just watched it again on my computer.
To say something about this film, I would say "wow!!"
It was very deep, and was very meaningful.
I cannot describe what the author wanted to tell us because the story was something very big and deep...

On my dictionary, a word, varmint means a troublesome wild animal, especially a fox.
Well, I guess the world in this film is of fox,but I don't think the main character is a varmint.
He is a nice fox (you can tell this from his eyes).

Ok, let me answer two questions from Dr. Armstrong.
The purpose of this film: I think it is to make people think about how the products and buildngs which they are making will affect the enviroment. In this film, many (kind of slavery) foxes built tall buildngs so that rich and beautiful nature disappeared.
Changes in the environment- it is of course, a bad thing. However, the changes in the environment is an exchange of our convenience lives.

I'm curious what the ending meant by showing many jellyfishes flying.
One thing I can say is that they had a contrast of black and dark world vs white and peaceful world... too deep..!