Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Many

1.Otaku

I think it is very difficult to explain the Otaku culture in English.
Especially the Moe feeling.
It isn't love, nor it isn't crush, but it is a Moe.
The reason why I think this feeling is hard to describe is that I think that the definition of this word, or the reason why he or she feels Moe is different among people.
But I thought that is is very interesting that the foreigners are trying to introduce and interpert the Japanese culture, and I think we can be proud for it.

2.The Lost thing

This movie was very difficult.
It is my opinion that the Lost thing was the kindness of the people.
The giant "Thing" was obviously at the beach.
But, there wasn't anyone who was kind enough to help that "Thing".
They all didn't put their eye on it.
But the Boy,which was the main character,was the first people to have the kindness to lead the "Thing" to where it should be.
I know that this is very dramatic, but this is my evaluation.

3.Genpatu-kun

It was very humerous and funny for me that they explained the very complicated nuclear power plant issue.
Actually, to tell the truth, I didn't quite understand the issue until I saw this video. How dumb I am!!
But I thought that this kind of thing is very important for the people to understand.
Well , at least it was very plain and simple for me to understand comparing to the speeches made by the smarties of TEPCO.
I think this type of information should be more famous for all the people to understand it.
But I wish they won't use the "poop" to describe it though...