Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another way to clean your house with....

Yaaaawwwwnn.... Good morning. It's a perfect day.
Oh, yes! Perfect time! Every thing's so perfect today!

OK, now let's eat breakfast.
Ooo, I see a delicious loaf of bread, and a yummy looking raspberry jam.
I shall spread butter and raspberry jam on my lovely toast.

OK. I'm done putting my bread in the toaster.
Now, while my gorgeous toast is getting ready, I shall get ready too.

Hmm.... what should I wear.... this is nice.... but this is nice too... but is it too cold for today...?

*7minutes later*

I chose what to wear! I look perfect. I feel so perfect.

Wait.... what is this smell....?!
Oh no!!!!

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MY PRECIOUS TOAST!!

Noooooooooooo!!!!



---I have done this so many times.

I bet most of you have experienced this situation, but what do you do after this?
Do you scrub the burnt part off with a knife?
Do you just throw it away, or do you just eat it?!

Either way has big bad points!!!
Scrubbing the burnt part off takes time, throwing it away is a waste of money, and eating it is bad for your health and it's also not really tasty!
So what will you do?



You will USE it.

Are you curious? If you are that's what I was waiting for!

First step. Get a plate.
Second. Place the bread on the plate.
Third. Put it in your fridge.

That's it.
Now what will happen?

This is one writing from a website.

There’s nothing wrong with a kitchen smelling like food. But if a food odour becomes unpleasant, food chemists say the fast solution is to burn some toast. That’s right: Burn a slice of bread in the toaster. That will absorb the lingering odour. Just make sure the bread doesn’t catch fire. Of course, now you have a kitchen that smells like burned toast, but this odour at least won’t linger long.
(From: http://www.readersdigest.ca/home-garden/cleaning/how-kill-kitchen-smells)

odour: におい、悪臭

See! Isn't it amazing?
Your kitchen will smell like burnt toast, but it's the same with bananas, right?
This is such a smart idea!!
So don't just throw it away or eat it or waste time, and use this tip!

Oh, and I'm sorry I wrote something so long. I don't know why I did this either. I just felt like it.