Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, May 18, 2012

transgender & e-book

I watched the transgender video again on youtube.
I really respect people like Crystal because she has her own ways to live.
About the part that she decided to make a movement when she was denied to enter a night club because of her sexual identity, I think it's hard to think that way because most people get upset and tries to obey to the generality.

I wish I can do something by not caring so much about other people's eyes.
I don't want to, and I'm not trying to but there are many times I'm fearing people's eyes and frightened that maybe people will criticise me.
I was really moved by her action.


AND! About e-book.
It's not like I don't like to rely on electronics, but I think I don't need it.
I might use it, but for now I don't want to.
Like the article said, I like paper-printed books and manga. I feel a strong attachment to it.
You can also keep it in your shelf! Forever! You can stare at it anytime you want!

In addition, if you read books through e-book, I think your eyesight will fail, and that's super inconvenient!
Screen lights of electronics are not good for your eyes. I think mama always told you not to watch TV too close. It's the same situation.
Well, you can say the same thing to cell phones too so if you don't want to make your eyesight fail then you should decrease the use of electronics as possible.

Then we shouldn't use cell phones? That's right, but can you do that?
It's almost becoming (or already become?) a "no cell phone, no life" world.
Without a cell phone you can't contact anybody and you can't get quick information.
So we don't have a choice using cell phones.

But e-book, we don't need them!
You can actually read books and comics on your celly these days!
I recommend you not to use money for that and buy something you desperately need, like... I dunno, food?