Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

my weekend

from yesterday, my father was visiting tokyo, and i just said bye.
it was great cos i could eat nice food. i ate like 10 times the amount i usually do.
i dunno why but i feel so tired after i get home, especially when i have 5th period, and i just boil a cabbage and thats it.
today, he let me talk to my mom over skype. i dont even remember the last time when i talked to her, but it was nice cos i could see my cat. when i came back to japan for good, i had cried everyday missing him soooo much. after that, we went to shinjuku to shop, and dad bought me the early christmas present cos i dunno when he could see me next time.
i didnt really know what i should talk about, but i think i had a good time. and i thought the communication among the family is very important.