Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Genpatsu-kun and the Nuclear boy

1. I think it depends on the culture if the videos are suitable and effective as a teaching tool. Even though I think it will leave a great impact on the students, I think that those videos maybe inappropriate. I do consider that it is important to attract students but I don't think using poo in the video is appropriate in school.

2. I think people, especially non-Japanese, criticized the body functions of the video because I think it is not suitable for education. There are many ways to educate children in order to teach students of how the nuclear works.

3. I prefer the Japanese narration because the narration is more easier to understand and I feel like it is targeted for children. Though, for the English version, it kind of made it sound like a joke.

4. To be honest I would like to have the Nuclear boy over my bed. I feel that the Genpatsu-kun seems simple so I think its not fun to look at.