Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Getting Fat

Recently I think I've gained weight.  I don't know how much I've gained, but I just feel I have.  The reason is very simple; Since I came to Aoyama Gakuin University, I've been so busy that I don't feel like cooking and eating at home.  While in my countryside, I cook and eat healthy food, and do exercise with my friend every morning, but here in Tokyo, my life style has completely changed.  First of all, I've never cooked at home.  When I moved to my condominium this April, I bought a rice cooker, but there hasn't been any chance to use it so far.
Second, I eat outside every day.  At lunch time, I always eat junk food like hot dogs and sandwiches.  At night, I eat at the restaurant with my friends and my girl friend.
Third, I have no time to do some exercise.  In my town, I play baseball, soccer, and tennis almost every day except rainy days.  Sometimes I really feel like doing something.  Now Saturday and Sunday is the only days when I can some exercise. 
For these reason, I know why I have gained weight, and I know what I have to do in order to lose my weight, but I just don't have time.  I'll find a way to lose my weight before it's too late.