Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

sunday

So my fever settled down, and I was finally able to go out.

I went to the zoo in Chiba with my friend on Sunday.

It's been ages since I've last been to a zoo.
My friend picked me up at my house, and we drove there.
The weather was amazing.
We went to every corner of the zoo making sure we didn't miss anything.
I had so much fun, it was unbelievable.
After we finished seeing most of the animals, we sat at a bench and ate the sandwiches which I had made.

After the zoo we went to makuhari outlet, met up with 2 other people and went to lalaport.
When the shopping finished we said goodbye to the 2 others and I went over to my friends house and we played Mario party on the Nintendo 64.

It's been a while since I've been out on a Sunday.
It was an awesome Sunday.

How do you guys spend a Sunday?