Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Training

Since I have nothing to write about myself, this time I will write about ski circle again.
In last Saturday, I had a training with other ski circle of Aoyamagakuin in Yoyohi park. There are three ski circles in aogaku: Dual, Silney, and Les. I don't know what the each names mean but I'm in Les and had the training with Silny. We, Les ski circle, have trainings every Saturdays and Wednesdays. There are about 27 members in Les and about same numbers in Silney.
The trainings are usually fun because they are not so hard ,and also we play games like soccer. But we have a kind of punishment called " mental training" for people who lost the game. They have to do something like mimicing some famous people or whatever you can do in front of other members. Fortunately, I didn't end up with doing mental training last Saturday, but I need to learn some mimicries or something for myself. Please someone help me!!