Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 12, 2017

I was terrified..

Yesterday, I went to an event with Hanae and there was a man who was holding a paper bag carefully using both hands. He was looking around constantly and not looking at the performing artist. He was even listening to music with his ear phones. I got really scared because his actions somehow reminded me of the bombing in Ari's concert. I know it's not good to judge people just from their appearances or actions but the photos I saw from the Manchester attack flashed back at me and I was terrified. It's so sad that the terrorists act affected me.

No comments: