Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 5, 2017

TELL lecture

The lecture was not really new to me but still it was very interesting with sentimental videos, information, and especially amazing presenters. I had chance to come up in the front of the class with several people and learn about "collaboration" by simple physical game.
When I used to go to international school, fortunately I haven't had any experiences of bullying, however my friend from another international school told me that she got in some kind of bullying. I think it is sometimes very hard to distinguish whether they are telling jokes or they are making fun of them and tries to bully. I thought everyone should be aware of bullying because each one of us can be bullies or be bullied.
It was good time to reconsider about bullying and double check of saving personal information on social networking services.