Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 4, 2017

TELL lecture

Since I heard a similar lecture to TELL before, the lecture wasn't something new. Though, the lecture made me rethink about bullying and its side effects, mainly the victim's psychological effect(depression and anxiety), human relationship, health, and performance because these so affect the victim very deeply. And, I also agreed when thr lecturer(Ms. Naohara) mentioned that power harrasment is also a kind of bullying because some workers are carrying a headache at their workplace because of power harassment and some are mentally damaged on top of it.
I also liked how Ms. Naohara conveyed the lecture. For instance, she exemplified herself as "princess" and attracted many people's attention. This made the lecture not umboring.
It is hard to make world bully- free, but if others are able to notice some SOS of the victim, the victim might not have to end up committing suicide. So, in order to prevent from those cases, I thought that people should know more know about TELL program. And, if I know someone who is suffering with bullying and power harrasment, I would like to introducr this program. Of course, if I have a time when I struggle with human relationships, I would like to use this program as well. Lisa