Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 28, 2018

flowers for algernon

I finally came home from the club activity, so I will finish up on my book report from now......
This story was about Charlie Gordon who had a low IQ getting the chance to take the experimental surgery that may increase one's intelligence. It was already tested successfully on a lab mouse Algernon.  Charlie's intelligence expanded after the surgery until Algernon suddenly deteriorates.

It was a nice story, I really liked how the story moves. I wish I had more time to finish it with more details.