Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

COVID Chronicles: The Joyful Misadventures of a Pandemic Warrior!

Hey everyone! Since I want some credit, I'm here to talk about the enjoyable experience of having COVID! And let me tell you, it was quite a ride! So, let's talk about some of the unforgettable things I experienced during my time with COVID!

  1. Not being able to eat. Who needs food, right? Let's forget about those delicious meals and think about how my sore throat felt like eating a glass. It turns out that catching COVID can help you lose weight! Goodbye strict diets, hello easy weight loss!
  2. Get ready for non-stop muscle pain! Forget about regular exercise because now it feels like I've been hit by a dump truck without doing anything. It's like going to an intense gym without leaving the house! Yay!
  3. Being treated like a contagious germ. It was not fun! I had to be alone and felt really lonely. But it also gave me time to think about life and ask myself deep questions. It was like going on a personal retreat! Quite an interesting experience!
  4. Losing taste! Let's not forget the weird thing of losing my sense of taste. Food didn't have any flavor, and it was like eating without really enjoying it. It made me wonder about the joy of eating!
  5. Netflix time without any guilt! The best part was not having to worry about school and grades. I had a break from assignments, exams, and stress. I used that time to enjoy watching movies, anime, and reading comics. It was a dream come true for me!

Now, let's move on to some tips to make the most of your COVID experience:


Tip number 1: Pray to God! Forget about those useless medicines; it's good to have faith and hope for a quick recovery! Light a candle or say a prayer for some extra comfort :) Amen!


Tip number 2: Get plenty of sleep! Since going out and eating is limited, use this time to rest and relax. Set an alarm for a late wake-up time and enjoy the extra sleep. It's a great way to recharge!


There you have it, my friends! Remember, stay safe, keep your distance, and let's hope that one day we can look back and laugh about the experience of having COVID. 


Sending virtual hugs and a friendly wink as we say goodbye <3