Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 26, 2023

I'M REALLY UNLUCKY

Some of you guys might already know but whatever. So basically, last Friday after school, I went out with my friends to watch a movie. During my way back home I accidentally past through a NO BIKE ALLOWED TUNNEL. Then guess WHAT? I got followed by a cop (覆面パトカー). When I realized the cops rang the siren. After hearing the siren, MY HEART BEAT WENT SKYROCKETING. When the cop said "PULL OVER" I realized I screwed up REAL BAD. I just lost 6000 yen and got 2 points on my license. I just really glad that I wasn't pulled over for speeding or else my license will be gone. (P.S. I'm not gonna stop speeding and I'm really broke.)