Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

I want credit( ;∀;)

    I was wondering if Dr, Armstrong is checking our blogs, well... apparently he is!  So I guess I might just write about the challenge I am currently doing.

    I was preparing for video discussion and I came across this short video about how caffeine works. So basically, caffeine works like a inhibitor which blocks neuron receptor for sleepiness. Your brain will notice those receptors are being constantly blocked and to tackle that, your brain will create more receptors to be able to receive sleepiness signal. Therefore, The longer you consume caffeine regularly, the more receptors there are in your brain. This is not only make you need more caffeine to get the same alertness effect, but also make you more tired once the caffeine runs out.

    After watch that video, I had a sense that I am in danger. So I took on a challenge of cutting my caffeine consumption. Starting with 50% off. Let's see how long I will last. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Akane said...

take as much caffeine as you can. coffee is good.

Anonymous said...

I love caffeine as well, but I try not to overdo it.